As you know, I’m a flexitarian, but I think it’s good to know as much as you can about how other people stay healthy & on track! Helps build your fitness arsenal. This article is for vegans and non-vegans alike.
Great myths dispelled, but I do caution that a vegan lifestyle requires commitment, research & loads of planning. It’s not sufficient to simply remove animal products from your diet.
Healthy is healthy.
BUSTED: Top Vegan Nutrition Myths ↘
- fabmons reblogged this from fitvillains
- treatyoselfartie likes this
- gaydiethealthx reblogged this from fitvillains
- julialovesxoxo likes this
- healthyyme reblogged this from fitvillains
- onthefr1tz likes this
- onthefr1tz reblogged this from fitvillains
- annatheanomaly likes this
- caramelappletaffy likes this
- n-nja likes this
- backuptopinup likes this
- turbofitlife likes this
- fallagain likes this
- contrariety likes this
- emiloss likes this
- fitvillains posted this